Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Our Symphony

I've been trying to post this for the last 5 days. Videos don't play for some reason. Will see if this works this time.

*****************************************************************************************************************

We got the news this past Saturday morning that one of my good friends' mother passed away. Yes, a day after Christmas. It was a very cold morning, especially in Minnesota. She died in 27 F degree temperature, when she wandered off outside in the middle of the night. A very sad way to go. She had Alzheimer.

I was thinking of her and other people who were dear to our heats and no longer with us. I really do miss them.

Especially at the close of 2015, I am reminded once again of a poem written by my cousin's late wife.

It meant a lot to me 15 years ago. And it still means a lot today. Please enjoy the love found in this poem. Yes, she was a musician also. ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫


To search...

                                even when you think you have found something. 


To wish for an opening in your heart....
                                                                    and mind.....
                                                                                          and soul.





To be willing to consciously work, and bear the burden graciously.


To give away what is still valuable.                                       


To laugh at what is truly funny, and yourself (when you are not That funny)!

To fill up on great feast, great friends, great thoughts, and great music.....

To really know what love is....and to live it as many moments as possible.

I never knew the words to this song. But I was lost in the words when I heard it. I also feel connected to this late cousin's wife as I do with my mother, even now, years later. We know our heart will go on, when time or distance does not separate us. 



                           This is our symphony!!! 

Please also enjoy this special rendition of Pachelbel's Canon in D ..... Christmas Canon! 





Let's see the old year come to an end and welcome the New Year filled with hope and love! ❤❤❤

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your harmony & love with us
    Now your good friends' mother will feel no cold and warmly connected with us...

    World welcomes New Year, we're continuing to live & love in the unpredictable
    With gratitude (HUG��

    ReplyDelete