Sunday, January 24, 2016

The Full Wolf Moon

Did you see the moon tonight? It was the Wolf Moon.

Although we couldn't see the Wolf Moon on the 23rd of January, 2016, we were able to see it on the 22nd.

You can read more about different full moons here. Different Names of the Full Moons

My husband and I were driving home last night when my husband said, 'Look up through the 'moon roof".  (I realized the reason why the huge 'window' on the roof of his car was called a 'moon roof.!)

There it was! In the opening of the clouds in the sky was the Wolf Moon!

As soon as I saw the full Wolf Moon, my husband started to howl! Yes, while driving. I broke out laughing. Why not, we need some levity in our stressful life, don't we?

We don't know if the wolves howled because of the moon. It's been said that the wolves howled for food during the cold month of January when the food was hard to find. Were they able to find food after their howling? I don't know. But sounds plausible. (^_-)-☆

One thing I do know. It must have helped them 'tune up' themselves energetically. Toning is a healing technique to heal yourself by using your own voice, usually in a stretched out long vowel sounds: A, E, I, O, U.... I guess that could sound like a howling.

Why not try howling tonight? It might help you release some stress. Even if you don't have any stress, it might be just fun to do.....   ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪


No comments:

Post a Comment