Wednesday, July 22, 2015

What Motivates You to Move On?


You may have heard this news about a small plane crash, flying from Montana to Washington State.

Due to the adverse weather conditions, this small plane crashed into the mountain side in northern Washington.

Only survivor was a 16 year old granddaughter. Before the crash she sent her boyfriend a text message. "If I die remember I love you."

This is the story of this girl's survival journey. More importantly it's about what kept her going when there seemed to be no way.

On the second day of her what seemed to be a hopeless survival journey, she found a revitalizing power of "purpose."

"I can't die now. I have to hug some body before I die." 

You might say it's the power of love. 

To love somebody and to be loved.... ❤ 

I am amazed, once again, at this propelling power of having a purpose to live. 

Click the link below to enjoy the video!

The Power of Purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment